Old, Comfy Shoes

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Elections, Papers and Weems

So I am pretty happy with the outcome of this year elections. Except I think my county voted in satan for county commissioner... AGAIN! At least this year he's outnumbered 2-1 by commissioners who actually care about our county.

**************
That devil-of-a-group-project that gave me an eye twitch is graded.

We got a 90%.

Another lesson in grace, because I am pretty sure we deserved a 67.5%

But I won't argue it.
*************
"Weems, if you wear panty hose to our meeting tonight, I will too."

This was said today when I ran into the campus director for the ministry I am a part of at school. I was wearing a suit because of a class presentation. He told me I should wear it to our meeting tonight. It's really only funny if you know Weems. For everyone else, I am sorry.

BTW, he declined to wear panty hose.

|