Old, Comfy Shoes

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stop wearing my clothes

I have to quit my job. I love my job, but I have to quit. I just can't handle my officemate and me dressing the same anymore.

Stephen and I's clothes matched for 1 1/2 weeks straight (his were obviously more masculine than mine, but we matched none-the-less). He swore he just picked his clothes at random, same thing I did, but I think he was stalking me. He had to have been hiding in my bushes until I left for work and could see what I was wearing. That makes a whole lot more sense than random matching for 1 1/2 weeks.

Anyway we managed to not match on Tuesday and Wednesday but today we messed it all up. We matched.

The frustrating part was that yesterday we talked about how NOT to match today. We were interviewing a guy today and were determined not to look like Thing 1 and Thing 2. Apparently there was some miscommunication on the shirts we were wearing. Today we both wore a dark long sleeve shirt with a company logo on it and tan pants. Granted Stephen's shirt was blue and mine was black and his logo was our parent company and mine was the spin-off company, but we were pretty darn close to matching.

This is why I have to quit my job. It's starting to weird me out.

I am wearing a skirt tomorrow. I'd like to see Stephen match that!

|