Old, Comfy Shoes

Friday, August 26, 2005

Word of the day

I realize that this blog has become extremely less interesting this summer. For that I apologize. My life hasn't been very blog worthy lately.

Here's an e-mail conversation from my family that exemplifies the nerdiness of my family:

Mom:

http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/
Lets all subscribe to this and see who can use the day’s word first at the dinner table.
Who is in?

Dad:

I'm in, but when it is used it must relate to something that happened during day or something of interest that someone wants to talk/tell about.

Me:

My family is a bunch of nerds.

Mom:

Feeling intimidated, eh?

Nate:

BRING IT OOOOONNNNN!!!


*Sigh. My family is so nerdy. But I love them and their nerdiness is a bagatelle compared to their intelect.

|