Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Long Time

So after weeks of no posting I should post a really good story or something. But I'm not going to. India was great, but this whole jet lag thing is killing me. I would be in bed right now, except I am on hold with Delta to see if they found my luggage or not.

So the trip to India was good. I saw God do a lot of really cool things. After moving through culture shock, I really began to enjoy learning a new culture. Some of the things we did were:
  • Teach in village schools
  • Hike through the Himalayas to a remote village
  • Prayer walk
  • Visit with families and learn more about them
  • Go white water rafting through the Himalayas
  • Learn a lot about Buddhism
  • Prayer walk some more
  • Bring in the Sabbath with some Jews
And sooooo much more. I'll write more when I am more awake.

|