Old, Comfy Shoes

Friday, June 10, 2005

Swimming

During the summer, my family and I live in our swim suits. We don't have air conditioning and the only way to cool off is to take a dip in the pool.

Yesterday, Nate and I were swimming (the water temperature is perfect!) and these two flies found joy in buzzing around our heads and then landing in our hair. It was so annoying.

After we got out, Nate grabbed a badminton racket to combat the flies and in the process of swatting wildly above his head he nailed himself in the head with the racket. I almost fell over from laughing so hard.

Tomorrow I walk. I keep having nightmares that I completely mess up graduation. In my dreams something happens like I forget my cap and gown, I have the wrong color of cap and gown, I have no dress clothes to wear or my boyfriend stands on the sidelines with pom poms cheering for the "Ice Cats". Who knows what school that is....

There's close to 3,000 people walking. They say it will only take 2 hours. I think they are lying.

|