Old, Comfy Shoes

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My God is Good

God continues to rock my socks off. He has provided for this trip to India in amazing ways. Here's a small list of some of the things He has done:
  • All of my funding, to the last dollar, came in the day before I was to turn it in. Some of it came from some very unepexected sources.
  • Miranda and I had no idea how we were going to be able to buy the clothes we needed for this trip. My mom offered to sew them for us and pay for all of the material.
  • I had no idea how I was going to afford purchasing supplies for the trip. My Mamaw took me shopping and bought most of what I needed.
  • We need to take soccer balls to the schools we are going to and as of yesterday we had none to take and no way of getting them. Last night I got a check from an unexpected source that will now allow us to get soccer balls and pumps to take with us.
God is good. Everyone should go on an overseas mission trip just to see how God provides. And to find a spouse.

I'll be back to blogging in a month or so. Please pray for us.

|