Old, Comfy Shoes

Monday, May 23, 2005

There is no good title for this post

My birthday was interesting. I spent a little more time than I had planned in airplanes due to bad weather in Atlanta and a medical emergency on our plane. But we made it.

Amy was a beautiful bride and the wedding went very, very well. It was a simple wedding, but still a lot of work. I think it convinced me to elope and have a cook-out in my backyard for a reception. Umm.. actually...Forget the cook-out. I'm going to have a potluck. Bring your own plate and silverware too. I'll provide the lemonade. Sounds a whole lot simpler.

In case you ever wanted to eat at the Checkers in Pensacola, FL, be prepared to spend the rest of your life waiting for your food. When you are too old to chew anymore, they'll give you someone else's food and get made when you give it back. This is what native Floridians do for fun. That or sit with their back to you (while you are stuck in line) with their butt crack showing. Watching you puke also gives them great joy.

Speaking of butt cracks, I would like to offer this advice: Showing your crack is not in the least bit attractive. I have seen WAY too many this spring. I know that with warmer weather people feel the freedom to wear as little clothes as possible, but a little taste please. No one and I mean no one wants to see your crack. That's just gross. This gross trend seems to have influenced every kind of person. I've seen girls and guys of all sizes, ages and hairiness levels sportin' their crack. Wear a belt. Please.

|