Old, Comfy Shoes

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Words of Wisdom About College

Today I learned three very valuable lessons about college that I wish I had known a while ago.

It was so beautiful outside today. I really didn't want to go to class, but since there was a chance I wouldn't make it to class on Friday I made myself go. Once I got to school I found out my class had been cancelled for today and Friday.

Moral of the story: Skip class. They are going to cancel it anyway.

Amanda stayed up until 4:00 am finishing her homework for her math class. Today her professor decided it was too nice of a day to have class and didn't collect the homework.

Moral of the story: Don't do your homework.

Amanda transferred into my school and realized that her 4.0 GPA didn't come with her. Now she doesn't have all the easy A's in gen eds to boost her GPA.

Moral of the story: It's better to drop out of college than transfer somewhere.

I wish someone would have told me all of these things my freshman year....

|