Old, Comfy Shoes

Friday, April 01, 2005

Thoughts Running Through My Head.....

Props must be given to Dawn for correctly diagnosing my itchy eye as NOT pink eye. Which is good since pink eye is almost the same as having the plague (minus the dying). Dawn's also such a cool girl that she threw in information about a parasite that could cause pink eye and a random fact about allergies. Yeah. It was a weird conversation, but that's why I love talking with her, we never have normal conversations.

I think I would make a good nun. I can walk quite well with my hands in my hoodie sweatshirt pocket. This is important because nuns always walk around with their hands tucked inside their habits. I am pretty sure I could do that. I don't know about the other nun duties, but I could definitely walk with my hands in my habit. It's good to keep my options open.

Recently the pressure for me to get married has increased. Not marriage in general, but there's pressure to have a "cool story", or at least an unusual one. My cousin met her fiancee at a restaurant and thought he was cute. Today I watched a newscast where a co-worker surprise proposed to his girlfriend on T.V. Another friend eloped. They all need to stop. The expectations keep increasing. If I ever married, I won't be able to top these. Or maybe I can...

Single white female looking for an incarcerated male close to parole ready to run to Vegas.

I finally found a vending machine on campus that sells Cooler Ranch Doritos. I bought some today (Yeah!) and received the equivalent of two crushed chips in my bag (boo!). That shouldn't be allowed. That's the kind of thing that could ruin someone's day.

|