Old, Comfy Shoes

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Fashion News

It has been a day of Fashion Faux Pas.

1. Today as I was walking to class I saw a lady wearing one pink flip-flop and one black clog. I could understand two flip-flops of different colors, but to wear two completely different types of shoes takes talent.

2. I noticed that if I wear my hair half back and catch my reflection just right it looks like I have a mullet. That's just cool.

3. There was definitely a guy walking across campus wearing see-through white pants and bright blue boxers. Gross.

4. I found this in my town's newspaper. I think my friend Chris, minus the attempt at seductive eating, should join them.







In other news:

I got a head set for my cell phone. Now when I talk on the phone for hours on end I won't get brain cancer. Hurray!

The local High School had a Mardi Gras dance on April 16th. I am guessing that next month they will have the winter ball.

|