Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Chicago

Amberly and I went to Chicago this weekend to visit my friend Chris. It was so very nice to see him and just hang out. I heard some of the most random statements this weekend and I am going to share them with you:

"If you and Chris are related you should totally get married!"
~ Heather. She and her husband were excited to find out on their wedding day that they were distant cousins.

"That table got better service because they had a pretty girl at it."
~ Chris. Apparently Amberly and I are not beautiful enough to get good service at Lou's....

"I studied PMS in my class last semester!"
~ Chris.

"I need money. I am helpless, hopeless, without anything..... HEY! You look like Abe Lincoln!"
~ Drunk Homeless Man. To Chris.

"It's called Kid Tag."
~ Trevor. Explaining why he randomly pushes kids at the zoo. Not cool.

|