Old, Comfy Shoes

Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend

This weekend was tons of fun. Friday night we had our first India team meeting. (Have I mentioned I am going to India in the summer? Three weeks showing God's love to children in Delhi - I can't wait!) Anyway, I am really excited about our team - I think we will all get along really well. Ben, a pre-med student, described all of the parasites we could get while we are in India. Extremely gross, and fascinating all at the same time. If I get a parasite - I'm not telling anyone! This week I should start working in getting my shots - woo hoo!

Saturday Tamara, my sister and her friend and I went down to Asbury to visit some friends. Ben was a wonderful host and showed us all the fabulous sites of Wilmore like the bridge and the creepy girl floating over the water, and downtown Wilmore. Oh and we got to drink Ale-8. Wilmore is an exciting place! It was good to see Ben and meet some of his friends, as weird as they are. We got back home really early in the morning and I am still tired from that trip.

Yesterday I had a superbowl party at my house. I don't really care about the superbowl, but I do like to have parties at my house. (Anyone else think that the cat and the tomato sauce commercial was the best?) We had a good time, but I had tons of homework to do and I was really tired so I kicked everyone out as soon as the game was over.

So I had a really good time this weekend, but I feel incredibly behind in everything now. And all I want to do is take a nap. *Yawn* I'll be going to Florida later this week - so there probably won't be many updates in a while. Sorry.

|