Old, Comfy Shoes

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Take Note of Today

Two important things happened today.

1. I accepted a full-time job offer with my current employer. This means that come July I will no longer be an intern, but a real adult with a real job. God is good and this makes graduating that much sweeter. Woop woop!

2. I got flipped off today. It wasn't a happy I'm-going-to-flip-you-off-and-then-smile kind. No. It was a Shake-my-fist-at-you-and-I-hope-you-die kind. Now, I know that this type of thing normally isn't normally considered important, but today it was. Why you ask? Because I don't know what I did to deserve it. If I am going to get flipped off, I better deserve it. He's the one that was driving 15 MPH under the speed limit. And I am allowed to change lanes and pass people on the highway. Oh well. Merry Christmas sir!

|