Old, Comfy Shoes

Friday, November 12, 2004

The Rest of the Story

Ok.... So I am really tired right now, but I am going to finish my story because I promised that I would.

So it all started when my sister was born. She and I have shared a room for the last 19 years. (Interject random but important comment: We have bunk beds and I sleep on the top... Continue) Last summer at around 3 am a large storm blew in and woke me up. Being concerned with the possibility of rain blowing in our open window, I rolled over and shut it.

Apparently Sarah was also awakened and concerned with the window. She however stuck her hand in the window to determine if the rain truly was blowing in our room. She did this at the same time I shut the window.

From my bed I hear "OW! MY HAND!" Since I am such a wonderful older sister I rolled back over and went to sleep.

The next morning Sarah commented on how heavy that window was for both of us to open. Spoo.

What are the odds of both of us waking up at the same time in the middle of the night to shut the window? It's so crazy, it's funny.

|