Old, Comfy Shoes

Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm Back

I am sorry for the lack of posting in the last week. It was finals week and this weeked I have been working on getting my new room ready to move into. Yes. That's right. After an entire lifetime of sharing a room, I get my own. Right before I graduate and move out. Oh well....

10 Reason Why This Past Week Was Good:

1. I got to study more for my econ final. (Thank you hurt neck)

2. This week our spin-off company at work sold its first unit! We all worked really hard to get this company up and going and it was exciting to know we were able to sell things the first couple of days we were open.

3. Let me just say that the movie The Incredibles is the best movie ever! I laughed until I cried. Go watch it.

4. My boss asked me if I would "entertain an offer to work there full-time after I graduate." Woop Woop!

5. A really neat opportunity at school opened up. More later....

6. I got to give and see several sock puppet shows.

7. Swing Dancing. I only kicked 2 guys and didn't step on any toes but I did spin my elbow into one guy's stomach. Spoo.

8. I am getting my own room.

9. I got a message from a friend who had just inhaled helium. Funniest message ever.

10. Sunday Nap.


3 Reason Why This Past Week Was Bad:

1. I hurt my neck.

2. My car died several times. (But my dad fixed it!)

3. I haven't spent enough time in the Word. And now I am grumpy. Bleh.


So all in all. You didn't really miss a whole lot while I was gone. So you can go back to doing whatever you do when you aren't reading blogs. I am sure it is way more interesting.

|