Old, Comfy Shoes

Thursday, November 11, 2004

For the 1st (?) time

Well I just submitted my last group project contribution for this quarter. WOO HOO.

***********
I couldn't remember if I had shared this story on here before or not. So today, instead of writing my paper I read all my blog entries to find out. I also read all of my old Bible study notes and clipped my toenails and took a nap. But that was more for procrastination than actually determining if this story was on here already. Anyway, I couldn't find it so I am going to assume it's not on here. If it is... well.... I don't care. I'm telling it again.

(Wow. I'm long-winded tonight. And I just finished writing a paper. You would think I would be out of words. Maybe I just couldn't use very many good words, like toenails, in an global econ paper and I just have to get them out here....)

So it all started when my sister was born. She and I have shared a room for the last 19 years.




You know what? I think I am out of words. Just like that. They are all gone. Well...not all of them. I've managed to retain a few small words that make me sound like an inarticulate 3rd grader. Hmmm.... retain and inarticulate were the last good words I had. So I am going to have to stop writing. I promise I'll finish the story tomorrow. Sorry.

|