Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, November 07, 2004

A Day of Shopping

Today my friend Amberly and I went shopping. Yes. Shopping. For a whole day. While on our shopping trip we observed many interesting things.

Mini Cooper billboards have dropped to middle school tactics for marketing. Their messages which say things like "The Four Crotch, Crotch Rocket" and "Your Epidermis Is Showing" made me laugh so hard that I almost drove off the road.

We saw three pre-teen girls march into Tiffany & Co. and ask "You got a bathroom?" The lady at the counter just looked at them. "You heard me. You got a bathroom?" The sales lady informed them that they would need to go to another store to use the facilities. They marched out proclaiming how they "hate it when people look at ya like that from head to toe." I can't imagine why.

Monroe has it all. They have 2 flea markets, a giant Jesus, a prison, and a hustler store. I mean what else could you want in a town? I think I am going to move.

All in all it was a productive day. I even got a cute new outfit out of it. I should go shopping more often. Maybe this girly thing isn't so bad....

|