Old, Comfy Shoes

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Just Stop

I feel like I am disappointing you all. You expect to come to Old, Comfy Shoes and find entertaining stories and funny comments and instead you read my strange dreams and poorly told stories. I'm sorry. I'm trying to step it up a notch for you all - BUT SCHOOL IS DRAINING MY BRAIN!

College is the devil. I can't wait to be done.

Seriously. I really think college is holding me back from doing all the things I really want to do with my life. It's really pulling me down from achieving my life goals. Graduation can't come soon enough.

As soon as I graduate I am going to start saving up money to take flight lessons. (As in learning to fly an airplane. Why won't people believe me when I say I am going to do this?) And I am also going to start learning Spanish. I don't have the time or the money now to do either one of those things - but I am hoping that after I graduate I will.

I also want to take a trip this summer between graduation and working full-time. A big trip. Like outside of Ohio kind of big. Preferably outside the US kind of big. Any suggestions on where I should visit? I am open to pretty much any place except for Antartica. I have no desire to go there.

hmmm....so instead of giving you another quality post - I rambled. Oh well. I guess you could just stop reading my blog.

I would.

|