Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I Want One Too

Yesterday was a very fun day. My family went to Hocking Hills for the day to hike and spend some quality family time together. My family is extremely goofy. For example the word of the day was "Crap House". Yeah. That's my family. So we had a good time throwing acorns at each other and convincing our dog to cross bridges.

On our way home we stopped for dinner and saw a guy who ridden his lawn mower to the restaurant. It was a pimped out lawn mower too. Complete with sideview mirrors and a swan hood ornament. I want one.

Later that night I went to go hang out with some people from the Bible study I go to. Around 1:30 am we got into a water fight with the hose. Good times until the neighbor came out with a gun. Yes a gun. He asked us what the *bleep* we were doing. We all got really quiet really fast. I explained that we were friends with his neighbor and were just having fun and we were sorry that we disturbed him. He grunted and walked back inside.

WHAT KIND OF A NEIGHBOR COMES OUT WITH A GUN??? Now I don't know if it was a real gun or like a paintball gun. It was too dark. But I don't think it really matters. If it was a real gun, it had a silencer on it. I guess he meant business. I want one of those too. Gun, not a neighbor like that.

So that was pretty exciting. It's a good thing we didn't turn the hose on him. We might have died.

|