Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, August 29, 2004

On a Random Note

Here is a completely random list of things that I want to be able to do:

1. Drive an 18 wheeler
2. Change the oil in car
3. Fly
4. Cut hair well (I can cut hair, just not well)
5. Speak a second language
6. Clean a fish
7. Give an IV

Now here is a list of random things that I know:

1. What a gap on a spark plug is and how to set it.
2. How the reflective tape on road signs work.
3. How to sew a french seam.
4. What to do when a goat has excess stomach gases.
5. How to find the standard deviation of most sets of data.
6. The number of parts in a Pentech gelroller pen.
7. How a dragonfly's flight is different from a bird's flight.
8. That the Sycamore is the largest tree East of the Mississippi.
9. Why Oakwood, OH was settled.
10. The Latin conjugation of the word "farmer".

As you can see, my list of things I do know is much longer than the list of things I don't know. I must be a genius. Any inquiries on life can now be directed to me.

Oh and if you know how to do anything off of the first list... and want to teach me... shoot me an e-mail.

|