Old, Comfy Shoes

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Funny How That Works...

Once again God showed me how He answers prayers in ways I don't expect. At all. I have been praying for sometime now for a godly women to disciple me. Now I love my friends, and they are a huge encouragement to me, but sometimes I need someone ahead of me to yell back and tell me to keep running after Christ.

Well remember that couple that my Bible Study went and visited? She's going to disciple me. I am so excited about this. I used to go to church with her and never really talked to her. Now through a series of random events we were reintroduced. That night we were supposed go visit another couple, but that fell through at the last minute, and this couple "would love to have some people come visit." Isn't it cool how God works? Blows my mind. Seemingly random things that have a purpose.

Several people have told me that I should know by now that God has a purpose for everything. That it shouldn't surprise me when He works things out like that. Well I want it to surprise me. I want to continually be amazed when God works out the details of my life. They are small reminders of His love. And I think that's so cool.

|