Old, Comfy Shoes

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Dogs, Barbies and Cars

I just gave the dog a bath and she promptly headed to the creek to roll in the mud. Just you wait dog. I will get you one day. And your little girl too.
 
***********
There is a barbie doll arm sticking out of the dirt by our back door. There is a leg in the garden by the creek. Silent testaments to the eccentric workings of my mom. She found them in the mulch she got at the community free mulch pile. Now they decorate our gardens.

**********
Nothing makes me more mad than people who treat me like I am stupid. Especially guys at hardware stores and auto parts store. No, I may not know everything thing there is to know about a car - but don't treat me like I don't know what a spark plug is.
 
I won't shop at Home Depot anymore. Mr. I-know-what-insulation-you-need-and-you-don't made sure of that. Anyone who calls me sweetie and tells me that I don't want sound proofing insulation when I've told him I did about a million times can just cram it.
 
Sorry. A little tirad. Brought on by a rude auto parts store employee. I'll not be shopping at the Advanced Auto Parts store anymore. The people at the Auto Zone are always much nicer.

|