Old, Comfy Shoes

Monday, July 12, 2004

Crusts

I don't eat the bottom two corners of my sandwich. The top two are ok cuz you have to eat them to get to the rest of the sandwich, but the bottom two are just too much crust. What are other people's choices for handling bread crust? Any good crouton recipes?

*************
Tonight we went to the madness that is Edgewood. We went with the intention of helping sort clothes for their clothing closet as this was discussed during two phone conversations. When we were arrived we were greeted with, "Hey, the kids will be here in about 2 min. I think he's bringing about 20."

Freak out time. Massive rattling my brain for games to play with no supplies.

It was all ok when Darrion got out of the van, tackled me with a hug and said "ANDI! I have missed you soo much." 4 months is too long to be away from those kids.

So we played some tag, sidewalk chalked on everything but the sidewalk and acted out the Good Samaritan ghetto style. I love those kids.

|