Old, Comfy Shoes

Friday, June 18, 2004

Just smile and nod

I have this good friend Chris. We grew up together, lived down the road from each other, went to the same elementary school, were homeschooled together, went to the same high school, went to the same church. We even have the same last name and initials. Our families are from the same general area in KY so we must be related.

So one day he calls me from his school and asks me if I want to go to Michigan with him to visit some of his friends. When I asked why he wanted me to go he replied with:

"Well, I don't want to be the only guy going... that would be weird."

"Chris, I don't solve your problem."

"Oh. Well but you're different Andi."

Thanks Chris. Thanks a lot. Still not really sure how to take that...

**************
Question to ponder: Have you ever wondered what an acorn tastes like?

|